Hotel website booking engine I Hotel web design | Channel Manager I Hotel website booking engine I Hotel web design1315
Channel manager allows to manage all hotels leading web portals easily from one central place and can be connected to eDream Hotels BOOKING backend system.
Hotels can profit from:
- Connection with third-party web portals, also called ADS (i.e., Alternative Distribution Systems) like Booking.com, Expedia.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Vikingline, Hotelzon, HRS, Hotel.de, Hotelbeds, Laterooms, Orbitz etc.
- In addition to the Internet portals, you can connect to all 4 travel agency reservation systems (GDS) like Amadeus, Galileo, Wordspan and Sabre
- Updating rates and availability and receiving reservations from those portals
- Reduced time and manual labor needed to update content and reservations
- A comprehensive view of inventory allocation and rates at multiple portals
Channel manager benefits
- Automatic update – when a room is booked via one channel, the other channels are automatically updated, decreasing the chance for over bookings
- Set and maintain restrictions for all your rates or channels in an easy way
- Close and open rate codes, link rate codes to each other
- Use depending rate codes like automatically calculated discounts % or amount
- Set easily restrictions for offers like min/max length of stay, min advance booking, stay and booking dates etc.
- Opportunity to link rates to each other and later update only 1 rate and other rates will follow